50L evaporation flask, 20L receiving flask, 7.5kW heating bath, max temperature 180C, 380V 3-phase (customizable)
- All the wetted components are made of high-quality boro 3.3 glass and PTFE, for excellent corrosion resistance.
- High precision vacuum seal and vapor tube design lead to ultimate vacuum performance (1 mbar end vacuum, < 1 mbar/min vacuum leakage).
- Modular and straight-forward structure for extremely easy maintenance.
- High torque motor, high precision worm-gear gearbox, and hand lift components for years of quiet and reliable operations.
- Easy and straightforward operation of speed and temperature controller.
- The heavy-duty SS304 support frame and epoxy-coated water/bath enclosure guarantee vibration-free operation.
- 2-stage triple-coil condenser design with an extra large cooling surface for outstanding cooling efficiency.
- 1-way check valve automatically turns off when draining the receiving flask. The pressure inside evaporator won’t be changed during draining.
- The VFD speed controller keeps the motor’s torque at its maximum even during low-speed range.
- The temperature controller comes with a built-in over-temp monitor, which shuts off heating when bath temperature is 15C higher than the set value.
- Various options and accessories are available (vacuum pump, chiller, vacuum controller, cold trap, etc)