Molecular distillation is a special liquid-liquid separation technology, which is different from the traditional distillation by mean of boiling point, that separates based on differences in molecular properties and viscosities.
- All Borosilicate 3.3 glass design for a perfect view of the separation process.
- Short residence time(separation is finished in seconds, instead of hours.).
- The low operating pressure ensure low distillation temperature and therefore a very gentle distillation is possible.
- Various size options(60mm,100mm,150mm) for different throughput).
- Turkey package which is plug-and-play, technical support available.
- The system can be upgraded for the continuous distillation process.
- Industrial grade(>=200mm) products are available upon request.
- Jacketing design
- Multiple entries of material
- High Borosilicate glass 3.3
- Feed insulation system available
Short path evaporator with internal condenser
- Made of high Borosilicate glass 3.3 easy for viewing multiple entry of material
- PTFE blades, which is high temp resistance and anti-corrosive
The main components are fabricated of Borosilicate glass to enable observation to identify unwanted processes like foaming, fouling and film distribution on the heated shell during distillation.
VFD controlled stirring motor with digital speed display.
High accuracy vacuum displays to monitor the pressure during operation.
Temperature controllers for heating the inlet/outlet pathways and keeping liquid moving.