Molecular distillation is a special liquid-liquid separation technology, which is different from the traditional distillation by boiling point difference separation principle, but by different substances molecular movement of the average free path difference to achieve separation.
- All Borosilicate 3.3 glass design for a perfect view on the separation process.
- Short residence time(separation is finished in seconds, instead of hours.).
- The very low operating pressure ensure very low distillation temperature and therefore a very gentle distillation is possible.
- Various size options(60mm,100mm,150mm) for different throughput).
- Turkey package which is plug-and-play, technical support available.
- The system can be upgraded for the continuous distillation process.
- Industrial grade(>=200mm) products are available upon request.
- Jacket designing
- Multiple entries of material
- High Borosilicate glass 3.3
- Feed insulation system available
Short path evaporator with internal condenser
- Made of high Borosilicate glass 3.3 easy for viewing multiple entry of material
- PTFE blades, which is high temp resistance and anti-corrosive
The main components are fabricated in Borosilicate glass to enable observation of product properties like foaming, fouling and film distribution on the heated shell during distillation.
VFD controlled stirring motor with digital speed display.
High accuracy vacuum displays to monitor the pressure during operation.
Temperature controllers for heating the inlet/outlet pathways and keeping liquid moving.