The PSIEV-20 Series PTFE diaphragm vacuum pump is ideal for pumping corrosive gases and organic solvents. It is light-weight, oil-free, chemical-resistant. We offer various models with end vacuum as low as 50 mbar and flow rate up to 120L/min. This item is ideal for a gentle removal of solvents using a rotary evaporator, reactor vessels or vacuum oven.
- Integrated design: Integrate the pump with motor to make the whole product compact and lights.
- Anti-backflow design to prevent the oil from flowing back, keep clear inside environment and enhance the stable function of the system.
- Big starting torque special design to guarantee motor starting normally even under low temperature in winter.
- Low noise and vibration Elastomic coupling insert.
- Evironment friendly special filter at the exhaust port to avoid oil spraying and spilling, elimating exhaust pollution of oil mist.
- Only PTFE components are exposed to vacuum, ideal for pumping corrosive gases and organic solvents.
- Oil-free, contamination-free